[TriLUG] OT: Anyone interested in seeing a vegetable oil poweredcar after Thursday's meeting?

Jim Wright JWright at NetCentrics.com
Wed Nov 10 11:23:48 EST 2004

Tobias,
I'd love to see it, but have family commitments on Thursday...on the
subject though...

Did you use one of the prepackaged kits for your conversion, or is it a
custom job?
What kind of setup do you have for storing the oil you get from
restaurants?
What kind of mileage is it getting?
Are there any local clubs dedicated to biodiesel/svo/alternative fuels?

Thanks,
jim

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On
Behalf Of Tobias Crawley
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 10:52 AM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
Subject: [TriLUG] OT: Anyone interested in seeing a vegetable oil
poweredcar after Thursday's meeting?

I know we are all tinkerers at heart, so I thought there might be some
interest in this.

I recently converted my Volkswagen Jetta TDI to run off of vegetable
oil, and will have it with me Thursday night. I can demonstrate how the
system works and answer any questions if anyone is interested.

And if no one is interested, that is okay; this really has nothing at
all to do with Linux. :)

Tobias
Tobias O. Crawley / tcrawley at gmail.com
"Arrogance is quoting yourself." - Tobias O. Crawley
"Ignorance is quoting others." - Aaron T. Dixon