[TriLUG] Candidate Bio -- John Broome:

john broome john at jbroome.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 10 23:52:37 EST 2004

My name is John Broome and I have been nominated for the spot left by
Mr. Portzer.  A little about myself and my involvement with Linux and
trilug:

I have been a member of TriLUG since 2000, while I haven't served in any
official capacity I have been known to help at installfests, meetings,
and as a home for wayward hardware.

Why do I want to be on the steering committee?

I have gotten much from trilug these past four years: friends, hardware,
knowledge, pizza (loads and loads of pizza) and my current job.

Therefore I would like a chance to give back to the LUG by serving on
the SC.

So, keep me in mind tomorrow night when voting.

Thanks!

John Broome