[TriLUG] OT: Hardware purchase/swap

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Nov 11 10:25:48 EST 2004

Jeff Tickle wrote:

>Amen to that, I got one that was less than $25 I think using the TriLUG
>discount (if that still applies) and it works awesomely with the
>camcorder and with Linux.
>
>-Jeff

It is certainly still valid - present your TriLUG membership card at any
Intrex Computers retail store and get discount pricing on any of our
products.  The firewire card is $18.99 at retail, $16.90 with the TriLUG
discount.  The USB 2.0 card is $19.99 retail, $16.60 with the TriLUG
discount.  For access to complete Intrex discount pricing information,
please see the members area of the TriLUG website, at
http://members.trilug.org/

Enjoy!
Aaron S. Joyner