[TriLUG] joining the TriLUG keyring

Brian Weaver brianweaver at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 14:03:16 EST 2004

I'm actually planning on making it to the TriLUG meeting (time off for
good behaivor?) and I'd like to get my key signed by others. Assuming
anyone is interested.

I'll be wearing business casual w/an OpenNMS gray polo shirt. I might
still have on my wildlife tag (re: itty-bitty-machines badge) if I
forget to discard it.

Also, is the veggie running car show before or after the meeting?

-Weave