[TriLUG] Mandrake 10.1 from DVD iso on virtual machine and video he!!

john mitchell john280z at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 15:40:50 EST 2004

Steve Litt wrote:
  > One thing I always try is to boot Knoppix, then save the XF86Config-4 on a
> partition or whereever, then try that XF86Config-4 on Mandrake.

    I am partal to Insert Linux, it is a small (51 Meg) Live CD, in my case I
was able to use the ftp program to upload my XF86Config-4 file and correct a
bloched Debian install. After that I learned how to use the Insert file
manager program and just mount a partition!

http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

john mitchell