[TriLUG] dhcp timeout

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Tue Nov 16 09:19:48 EST 2004

I got sick of waiting and just disabled DHCP on startup...  I figured
there was a timeout somewhere but never got the uber bit of curiosity to
look.

It's a bit different on Gentoo, though, but it still makes sense.
In /etc/conf.d/net, uncomment dhcpcd_etho="" and add the option "-t
##" (for timeout).

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

-Jeff