[TriLUG] resize partitions to add windows

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Thu Nov 18 22:06:23 EST 2004

If I recall correctly, you can install Windows in some unpartitioned
space letting it set up the boot loader, then go back in and reinstall
GRUB, LILO etc.  I think that building a boot diskette, or rescue CD
would give you the tools necessary to reinstall GRUB after Windows wipes
it out in the MBR.

Study up on your grub.conf syntax ;')

--
Kevin Flanagan <kevin at flanagannc.net>