[TriLUG] Job at Google, in California or Ireland

U. Jason Gloege Jr. ujgloege at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:13:39 EST 2004

since when is hiring the best people you can get and attempting to
maximize company value for shareholders a thing to be derided and
suspected?  yeah, there have been lots of corporate assholes, and i'm
sure there will continue to be, but bear in mind that most of us who
are employed [or have been employed recently] were all part of a plan
to maximize company value.

that's just the way it works.  'least the last time i checked, anyway.

ug