[TriLUG] OT: hosting a mailing list

Aaron S. Joyner asjoyner at intrex.net
Fri Nov 19 14:33:24 EST 2004

Dan Monjar wrote:

> A social group I belong to has a mailing list that is currently being
> hosted by a pretty weak provider.  Mail get bounced and not delivered
> with regularity.  Since I admin the list I am wanting to move it
> somewhere else. Anyone have a recommendation for a good provider?

Intrex has recently rolled out a mailing list offering.  It's two
pricing options are geared towards announcement and discussion lists,
the two primary styles.  We're running Mailman for the back end,
serviced by a very nice mail server setup (even if I do say so myself,
having helped design and implement it :) ).  If you're interested in
more specifics, feel free to give me a call in the office at your
convenience, or contact me via email off-list.

--
Aaron S. Joyner
System Administrator