[TriLUG] OT: want make a few bucks pulling wiring?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Tue Nov 23 15:09:28 EST 2004

Please spare everyone else:  Reply to me off-list!  TIA

We will be moving to a new office and need to pull wiring.  I'm looking
for anyone who has experience with this and wants to make a few $$$
helping us...or teaching us the right way to do it.  We'll need wire
pulled to 6 places.  It looks like the 4 offices have conduit already,
but I'm not sure where it goes to yet.  The other two places may not
have conduit (not sure), but at least one of them has access from the
attic behind the wall (as do 3 of the offices).

We're a small shop, so anything close to the $2800 estimate we received
is out of the question.  We can get the wire and wall plates (possibly
based on your recommendations?) We get keys to the office on Dec 1 and
would be looking to get wired within a few days of that.  The office is
near RTP on Miami - less than a mile north of Alexander.

If you're interested...give me a shout!

Alternatively, you can call me a 845-7602 to discuss our needs
or flame me in person  ;)

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software