[TriLUG] Simpler image manipulation program

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Nov 23 15:38:26 EST 2004

Hey LUGgers,
  Just wanting some recommendations for a simple linux image manipulation
program that can do cropping and resizing..  Doesn't need to be much more
powerful than that.  I'm trying to convert one of our users to a Linux
desktop environment, and don't want to possibly confuse him with the
complexities of the Gimp.  He's eager to give Linux a try, but the less
extra training I have to give him, the better (of course).

So.  Anybody have any favorites?

Thanks!
~Brian

Brian A. Henning