[TriLUG] Xebian linux on the Xbox and memory cards

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Tue Nov 30 16:16:13 EST 2004

I now have the files needed to do a software install on your xbox if you have a memory unit.  It was a pain to install Xebian because my xbox did not like my sansdisk key.  As a note I was able to use my zaurus as a usb drive for the xbox.

My question is how to determine the free space left on the hard drive.  I am using free but it does not seem to be showing me right amount of space.  Is there a better command to determine the amount of disk space from the command line?

Rock