[TriLUG] Xebian linux on the Xbox and memory cards

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Tue Nov 30 16:37:38 EST 2004

Thanks for race and the answer is much better. I kept seeing one meg free and was waiting for the install to crash.  Tuxpaint and Vncserver work great.

xebian:~# df -h
/dev/loop/0           2.0G  837M  1.1G  45% /
tmpfs                  29M     0   29M   0% /dev/shm

xebian:~# free -m
Mem:            56         55          1          0          8         16
-/+ buffers/cache:         31         25
Swap:          255         17        238

Rock