[TriLUG] Red Hat Linux Admins Needed

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Dec 2 11:23:43 EST 2004

please contact heather if you're interested (and tell her that jason
sent you :-)

Subject: [Steering] Red Hat Linux Admins Needed
Date: Thursday 02 December 2004 11:18
From: "Cavey, Heather (322)" <Heather.Cavey at rht.com>
To: steering at trilug.org

Below you will find the job description for the current opportunity we
are working on. Thanks again!

Want to get your hands on the latest Linux technology? Need some extra
money for the holidays?

Robert Half Technology is looking for sharp Net Admins for 4 day
 project with small software company in Raleigh, starting 11/22/2004.
 Pay $30-35/hour based on Red Hat Linux experience. Hours: 8 AM-5 PM.
 Business casual environment. Description:  Need for testers to run
 thru tasks that are setup in a lab environment. Will simulate 2000
 nodes. Must Haves: Network Admin/Management experience, LDAP, Send
 Mail, DNS, Windows Exchange, and Active Directory. Preferred: Red hat
 Linux Advanced Server 3.0 and other versions, SAMBA, Backup and
 Restores. There is a phone interview and written test that goes along
 with applying for this position.

Interested? Who do you know who can do this job?

Also, we do have referral bonuses. So if you know of anyone who can is
 a good fit for this position, please let us know.  If we put your
 candidate to work, you get paid. Referral bonuses run as high as $250
 per job. Great money in your pockets for the holidays!

Thank you,

Heather Cavey
Account Executive
Robert Half Technology