[TriLUG] DVD Authoring

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:27:13 EST 2004

Hi All,
  I'm looking for a reasonably easy method for creating dvds of the
shows I've downloaded from my tivo. I'd like to be able to create a
simple menu as I'd like to put multiple episodes on each disk. I've
googled around and all the linux tools seem to be command line and
require many steps.

I'm running FC3, if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
Ken