[TriLUG] Red Hat Linux Admins Needed

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Dec 2 12:09:12 EST 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 12:04, john broome wrote:
> Brian Henning wrote:
> >> Robert Half Technology is looking for sharp Net Admins for 4 day
> >> project with small software company in Raleigh, starting
> >> 11/22/2004.
> >
> > Um..  Starting 11/22/2004?  Isn't that more than 4 days in the
> > past?
>
> That combined with the email I just received saying papers for BSDCan
> 2005 are due 19 April 2004 make me wonder if someone is hogging all
> the time-travel technology.

IBM has this technology too, as this recent order of a thinkpad
indicates:

Dear jason tower,

Thank you for purchasing from ibm.com.  Your order information is
included below for your reference.

Estimated Ship Date:                          11/30/2004

Order date and time:                          12/01/2004 9:48:40 AM GMT