[TriLUG] have a job

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri Dec 3 11:29:51 EST 2004

A few weeks ago I posted a job description and asked for comments.

It looks like the position has finally been approved and we are starting the
hiring process.
If no internal candidates apply I'll be able to offer a link as early as
next week directing folks to our HR web site.
I'm curious to know if there are at least a few TriLUG members who might
consider applying.
Briefly, this is a junior network/sysadmin position with opportunity for
promotion.
Pay might be anywhere from 30k to 55k with full benefits depending on
experience.
It requires life with a pager and long sleepless nights now and then.
Sound fun?

The best thing is, if you can name a technology chances are you can get your
hands on it here.
We are VERY Linux and open source friendly too.

If you think you might be interested please reply to me directly (NOT TO THE
LIST) and I'll be sure to get your resume submitted as soon as the position
opens to the public.

Ryan