[TriLUG] DVD Authoring

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:04:38 EST 2004

I am familiar with TyStudio. It is what I'm using to get the shows off
the tivo and to remove the commercials. It buggy and crashes a fair
amount. However, the crashes are predictable and it possible to work
around them.

TyStudio will produce a single mpeg which is suitable for a DVD or
(S)VCD. What I'm looking for is easy to use, preferably gui based, dvd
authoring software to set up the menu and build the file system to be
burned to the dvd.

Ken