[TriLUG] wireless

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Fri Dec 3 12:33:48 EST 2004

Yes.  It works rather well.  I've used it for VOIP, audio streaming,
transferring photos, etc.  If you have a good signal the bandwidth and
latency are quite acceptable.  Unfortunately there are still some holes
in coverage.  Open areas seem to be pretty well covered, but inside
buildings in fringe areas such as NC State don't seem to work so well.

Joel