[TriLUG] eGroupware on FC2 system

joel sweatte jsweatte at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 12:33:37 EST 2004

Anyone out there set up an eGroupware system on a FC2 install? The manual just
sort of waves at it and the EGW forum has quite a few problems with
permissions. I have just RPM installed EGW (everything looks good) and now
need to set the permissions prior to doing setup. I thought I would go
through the manual and see what the forums had to say. The forum lists a lot
of problems with permissions and thought if there was anyone out there who
had tip toed thru that minefiled I would seek guidance from them before doing
the setup.

I am using an approved version of Apache and the user/group is apache/apache.
root directory is var/www/html/egroupware
everything is default or set to match the install doc.

Thanks in advance.

Joel