[TriLUG] NC*SA Meeting - Aaron Joyner on DNS, NC*SA Food Drive, and Steering nominations.

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:00:41 EST 2004

For those who missed the TriLUG DNS presentation and/or class, Aaron
will cover DNS "from the ground up" at NC*SA on Dec 13.

Also, come and participate in NC*SA's first Holiday Food Drive to
benefit the Raleigh Rescue Mission, plus Steering Committee Election
nominations.  Bring some canned goods, eat some pizza, and increase
your knowledge.

Matt Frye