[TriLUG] Time Warner cable question

Jeff Patterson pattersonjeff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:01:14 EST 2004

what do you use as a re-direct service?  I'd like to try it.

I too use BS DSL and was frustrated when I was told that nothing was
blocked, but in reality found out that not only do they block it, but
will not even discuss opening port 25 unless you pay for a small biz
acct (=$$$).  When my year is up, another 10 months), I'm very
seriously considering going to TW cable.  I had cable internet in
Denver for over 3 years with almost 0 issues!
regards,
jp