[TriLUG] Tis the season: December TriLUG events!

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 09:44:25 EST 2004

Oh well, I'd love to come but I'm stuck down here in Boca Raton at a
standards meeting. Nothing at all to do with the rumors about IBM
selling off the PC business.

Please feel free to convive without me. <G>

On a more serious note, If I were going to be there, I would have
suggested that we use the occasion of  social interactions for a more
visible gpg/pgp key signing activity.  Also it's unclear to me just
what one has to do to get one's key put into the trilug keyring. I
sent an e-mail to Chris/Magnus months ago but got no response. I think
that he's now a remote Trilug member according to his web page.
Perhaps we need a new or pro-tem GPG/PGP champion in the group.