[TriLUG] Tis the season: December TriLUG events!

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Tue Dec 7 10:02:19 EST 2004

I'm gonna try my best to be there...  I don't have any exams until next
Tuesday so basically I'm just hanging around the dorms by my lonesome
until then, and there is certainly going to be some travelling around
between now and then.

And I like Rick's idea.  Definitely need a little key signing action.
Although I think there's something wrong with my key (which is why I
haven't been signing messages), so maybe we can get that solved too.

-Jeff