[TriLUG] Looking for a package listing for FC2 or RHEL3

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Tue Dec 7 14:59:44 EST 2004

Hi all,

	Does anyone have a link for a package listing that has all of the
groupings of the packages?  I found the raw list sorted alphabetically,
but I'm trying to spec out a standard server load for work.  We would
like to make up a good kickstart file, but don't want to bother with each
item, it'd be easier to dump the "web server" group if we can.

Thanks a bunch,

   Kevin

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

Groucho Marx