[TriLUG] Re: TriLUG Digest, Vol 17, Issue 8 (Out Of The Office)

Jim Jones Jonesj at labcorp.com
Wed Dec 8 12:02:09 EST 2004

I will be in the Dallas office for the remainder of the week, returning 12/13/2004.  If you need to contact me you can reach me at (336) 516-0114.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information,
including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments,
notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy Officer at
privacyofficer at labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.