[TriLUG] Tis the season: December TriLUG events!

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Dec 8 16:43:34 EST 2004

i talked to ryan about this today, sounds like the 28th, 29th, or 30th
would be the best days to have the event.  all we need to provide (in
addition to your own system of course) is a game server.  he'll provide
ethernet, power, and facilities.

if you're interested in inattending and/or setting up the game server,
please join #trilug-gameday on irc.trilug.org (let's take this topic
off-list for now).  if you're not familiar with IRC this is the ideal time
to learn :-)

jason