[TriLUG] Thunderbird 1.0

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Wed Dec 8 20:45:19 EST 2004

Has anyone else had issues with Thunderbird and SSL IMAP?  I was trying
to use Thunderbird for my wife (Thunderbird .9 on WinXP) and SSL IMAP
would fail to show subfolders.  INBOX access was fine, but any
subfolders would fail.  I'll probably upgrade her this weekend, but was
curious if anyone was seeing this in the 1.0 release.

Cheers,
David

--
David A. Cafaro