[TriLUG] Time Warner cable question

Jeff Patterson pattersonjeff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:30:25 EST 2004

Before I moved to Raleigh, I specifically asked about servers.  They
told me that nothing would be blocked.  AFter my year's up, I'll
probably move on to TW.  I've had good luck w/ cable in the past.  I
havn't had DSL in several years.  Now I know why.
The telecom's really need to get their sh*t together if they want to
stay competitive.  Right now the cable guys are kicking their butts!
I suppose the most ironic thing about this is that I work for the
phone company!
regards,
jp