[TriLUG] Thunderbird 1.0

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 09:40:56 EST 2004

While we are on the Thunderbird topic...

When I have a message open (double clicked to open... I don't use the preview
window) and I click X for delete, it automatically opens the next email into a
new window.  This is a behavior I can NOT stand.  When I delete a message, I
just want that window to close and find myself staring at my Inbox (main
Thunderbird window) again.  Outlook has the option, Evolution has the option,
but I've yet to find it in Thunderbird.  :(  Any ideas??

Thanks!
David