[TriLUG] OT: Rack Needed

Tommy Williams talen.quickblade at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:09:18 EST 2004

I'm also looking for used rack equipment, though in my case I am
looking for 4u chassis for some machines that I currently have. If you
find anybody in the area that does deal in used equipment I would love
to know about it too.

I was speaking to a Ron Joffe (rjoffe at yahoo) who is a trilug member
and stepped up when I announced that I was looking for 4u chassis. He
also said that he had a 19" rack, though he did not indicate how large
it was.