[TriLUG] MSN bot is pounding my website...

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:54:45 EST 2004

I've seen a lot of MSN bot traffic... with this new search they are
trying to provide to people, they are trying to build up their
resources.  That MSNbot has hit me constantly for over an hour once...
hitting every single thing I own from regular web pages to images to
thumbnails, etc.  I've never seen Google hit me that often or that
much, and Google has me so well indexed, you can surf my photo gallery
visa-vi the Google Image search... LOL