[TriLUG] Ham (packet radio) Application

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 10 13:28:02 EST 2004

What does DX Spider do that a ton of other Amateur Radio Linux programs
don't already do?? I would first suggest that he go to Freshmeat  (or
any other online source for Linux software) where there are a ton of
Linux amateur radio applications which are free to do just about
anything you would need for amateur radio work. Several hams have
looked at those menus and concluded that just about all the necessary
tools are there. Our only problem is trying to get Icom and the other
manufacturers to write their software so it can be used by those not
using WINDOZE. --- Al Johnson KQ4FP 73