[TriLUG] postfix security

skippy1 at hickorytech.net skippy1 at hickorytech.net
Sun Dec 12 09:03:04 EST 2004

You're quite welcome though I should worn that I'm not an expert with it
by any means.  It sounded enough like what we needed to solve a problem so
I installed it on a test box.  The install was painful enough that I
learned a bit more than I wanted to in the process.

There's a few more details and some comparisons between milter-ahead and
Postfix's verify in the messages from Aaron and I.

Skippy