[TriLUG] Plone Boot Camp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Dec 14 10:53:38 EST 2004

Triangle Zope and Python Users Group (TriZPUG) was formed by a group of
people talking about Zope and Python one night a couple of years ago at
a TriLUG meeting.

Since then, TriZPUG has met almost monthly and has grown to a few dozen
people. We aren't nearly as organized as TriLUG, but we have set upon an
educational mission for ourselves. And while we aren't nearly as
organized as TriLUG, we have managed to organize something which may be
of interest to some other TriLUGers.

TriZPUG is sponsoring a very low cost Plone Boot Camp at UNC on Jan 3-7,
2005, followed by a Plone Sprint Jan 8-9. If you'd like to participate,
the application process is now being opened to TriLUGers, although
applications must be submitted by EOB on Dec 15 (tomorrow). Details are
below.

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp

Our facilitator will be Joel Burton, Chair of the Plone Foundation.

Dates are Jan 3-7 for boot camp, Jan 8-9 for Sprint.

Location is 328 Phillips Hall on UNC-CH campus.

This boot camp is *technical* and for web developers.

Thanks to demand, the cost is now only $150 for a single seat.
Sponsorships are also less expensive than previously anticipated.

Thanks to demand, sponsorships are needed for institutions requiring
more than one seat. Sponsorships include recognition of your institution
in boot camp materials.

Thanks to demand, you need to get your application in quick. Preference
will be given to TriZPUGers, sponsors, local applicants, and technical
applicants, but applications will be evaluated on a first come, first
serve basis.

Accepted applicants will be notified on Dec. 16 where to make electronic
payment.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway