[TriLUG] posting

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:45:22 EST 2004

At the moment that is correct.  However, our short term plans (within
the next month or two) include enabling greylisting (http://greylisting.org/)
on the TriLUG mail server which will mean a delay (usually around 15 minutes
or so) the first time you send a message to the list.  After you get
into the greylist, though, this delay will disappear.  So, just be aware
that this is coming down the pipe.

Cheers,
Tanner