[TriLUG] posting

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:49:52 EST 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:40:59 -0500, Rick DeNatale
<rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> But even the intelligent "systems" don't send every message that I
> send via the same email server, or do they?

Depends on what you mean.  I believe Aaron was referring to the
fact that most sane systems, once they pass the message to a
server for delivery, the message will stay with that server until
it gets delivered rather than being put back into a common pool
and another server trying it.  This work fine with greylisting
as the server retrying the connection is the same one that tried
the first time.

Cheers,
Tanner