[TriLUG] OT - cleaning laptop after coffee spill

P. L. Charles Fischer PLCFischer at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 17 15:32:13 EST 2004

I had Sprite in my IBM A20p. I took it apart and used distilled water to
wash off the motherboard and keyboard. I then let it dry for two days. This
will work best if the spill has not dried. There are still a few keys that
need more cleaning, but it has been working for a year.

Good luck
Charles Fischer