[TriLUG] Re: Thinkpads...

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Fri Dec 17 19:05:16 EST 2004

Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> "Lance A. Brown" <lance at bearcircle.net> writes:
>
>>Ed Hill wrote:
>>
>>>ps - Yes, I *will* buy another ThinkPad when the time comes.
>>
>>Assuming they are still around and retain their quality.  Who knows
>>now that IBM has sold its PC Business to that Chinese outfit.
>

> Well, apparently that company had been building them for years.
> Whether the designs will go downscale...

Yeah.  Tell me about it.  I watched my T41 get shipped from China to my
doorstep online.  I hope the quality remains because the Thinkpads are
some of the best laptop machinery out there.

--[Lance]
--
 Carolina Spirit Quest  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
 Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/