[TriLUG] HD failure eminent?

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:41:20 EST 2004

All this sledgehammering, ack. I always open mine up and get the
magnets first. Someone gave me an old IBM 5 1/4 full height drive. I
think it was like 128MB. The magnets were huge. They're in my garage
stuck fast to each other on either side of a 2x4. Most of the paper
stuck to my fridge is done so with old HD magnets.

Ken