[TriLUG] OT Holiday game fest

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Dec 21 15:20:01 EST 2004

Several of us are planning to get together on Dec 29 for some gaming.

Location: Global Knowledge Technical Services Facility, 1081 Classic Rd,
Apex
(Near Hwy 1 and Ten-Ten)

When: December 29, 9:00AM until the last person leaves

What: Bring your PC, monitor, keyboard, game servers, Knoppix CDs, etc.
Bring snacks to share if you like.

We are providing tables, chairs, Ethernet cables and LAN/Internet access.

There will be some Windows users playing Windows games.  Bringing a few
extra Knoppix CDs might be a good way to share the love this holiday season.
If you are a BZflag hero this is your big chance for glory - we will project
selected displays on the wall for all to enjoy.

Questions or comments ?  email me directly.