[TriLUG] XFS Recovery???

Brian Weaver brianweaver at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 09:33:41 EST 2004

I'm hoping that someone on the list might have some ideas on how my
buddy can recover his Linux system. To the best of my knowledge he is
running Mandrake 10, but it could be 9.x. His primary OS drive (hda1)
appears to be having recovery problems.

Below is the message that I received from my buddy. Any suggestions on
what he should try or additional information that would be useful in
diagnosing the problem?

Thanks

-Weave

----- Forwarded message from /* name removed */ -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of
the coffee bean that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains,