[TriLUG] Backing up mail and MySql

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 11:23:25 EST 2004

The freshmeat web page on Cyrus indicates that it's generally intended
to be run in a sealed system which users don't normally log into.

In my case I've got one machine on which I run a variety of services
like mail, apache, etc. I also log into this machine as a workstation.
 How much of an issue is this for running Cyrus? or for migrating?

This is for my home/family lan. My wife and I are the only users,
apart for some accounts set up for particular applications.