[TriLUG] No Distro War Here

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 30 17:58:33 EST 2004

RedHat, Debian, whatver linux, free, open, net bsd... it's all good.

I will be presenting the FreeBSD based M0n0wall at the next Trilug
meeting.  There's no command line and you can't "log in" so there
really isn't anything that screams "I am based on THIS distro" but
that's neither here nor there.

Now that I think of it I'll have to get cracking on those slides and
now that I finally have this outer banks wireless network up and
running I'll have time to actually do the slides.

Greg