[TriLUG] Unexpected reboot of dargo

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:53:37 EST 2005

Ah, the old O'Donnell wit. ;-)   Yeah, but the complicating factor here is the
machine is a 2U case and therefore the card is at a right angle on a riser
exension and therefore needs one of those special thingies (technical term!)
to hold it down.  I didn't install the machine myself and couldn't
find any of those
brackets lying around Inflow so I had to make do with what I had.  I'm looking
around for one though, since I'll be back there this Saturday working
on the other
computers.

Cheers,
Tanner