[TriLUG] (new) Calendering tool for Linux

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Jan 6 15:58:20 EST 2005

I am looking for a tool for Linux that behaves much like the old Sun
Tool's calendaring program.  _I am not looking for a group scheduling_
_type program!_  What I want is a simple program that reads system-
wide and personal "holiday" lists (including birthdays and famous
events), stores personally entered trigger events (like appointments,
but not like Kalendar or Outlook), prints out a week view or month view
on a full page form, and has definable alerts: email, popup, or script
to run.  Any ideas?
--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA