[TriLUG] HDD Migration

Brian Weaver brianweaver at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 21:05:04 EST 2005

Marty Ferguson [marty.ferguson at fergusonlx.nextelbroadband.net] wrote on Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 01:53:58PM -0500:

> Oh ye of little faith.

Little Faith, Probably.... But then again not all cp commands are
created equal. I actually learned my computing skills before the
GNU/Linux power house and those Unix derivitives/clones didn't
always have the GNU tools.

Besides, I never expect stuff to just work. That may just be the
temporary insanity of someone who has to use MSDN and Visual Studio .NET
everyday at his current job. A Microsoft experience is like no other
experience you'll ever have. Then again so is being burned at the stake.
It's hard to recover from either though.

-Weave

--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of
the coffee bean that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains,