[TriLUG] Kids PC

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 14:56:22 EST 2005

My little one (2 years old) is at the point where she always wants to play
with my PC, So it's time to build here one of her own.

Couple of questions (recommendations)

1. What windowmanager would you recommend. I was thinking something that would
easily allow me to turn off most of the menu's etc, and just leave a number
of icons on the desktop for her to press.

2. A list of Linux games. I've already found (Tux Paint,Potato Guy). Oh I do
not have a 3d capable card, so no tuxracer suggestions please :)

3. A list of educations/game sites (for online games) you proud parents have
bookmarked. (I know I know, I can google, and I have, but just looking for
others points of view)

Thanks,

Ron