[TriLUG] OT: credit/debit card processing.

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Sat Jan 8 14:41:30 EST 2005

The company I work for uses Authorize.Net, which has a very nice extensive
API documentation set for integrating its service with your own scripted
website or standalone application.  We also use propay.com for non-US-issued
cards.

Both of these services are entirely web-based, although as I mentioned
Authorize.Net can be incorporated into a standalone app (with HTTPS
capability) -- I have done so in a Java app.  I don't know if ProPay offers
similar ease of integration.

Hope this information is helpful!

Cheers,
~Brian