[TriLUG] Recommendations for digital recording software

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 23:37:22 EST 2005

I can't think of a simple package off hand, but if you are simply
doing voice, you will want something that does PCM WAV 8bit mono ...
that *should* be all the data you need for a simple voice recording.
YMMV, test similar ones around that range and decide what works best
for you as far as file sizes vs compression vs quality.

laters,
David McD